Whenever you are using the camera, you will have the image file in the raw format, and for that, you will require the raw converter option.
Whenever you are looking for the Canon raw converter software, you will come across many different options. There is a lot of Canon raw image converter software available that you can choose from. But do you know which one is the best Canon raw file converter option?
While you are wondering how to convert the raw to JPG, we can help you out.
Things to consider before getting any of the software:
Easy navigation: If you are shooting in Raw, you must make sure that you find out the converter software that is easy to navigate. Most of the converter software, not the best and easiest to use. Therefore it is essential that you find out something that is intermediate and easy to understand.
Better price plan: There are some of the Canon raw converter options available in the list that are extremely expensive. However, it is vital that you find out something that is good in terms of the budget. They are raw conversion software that is free as well. You can either look for the best free raw converter, or you can look for something appropriate in terms of pricing.
Download on the device: Some of the software can also be downloaded on the device, which makes the work even better and more accessible. If it is free to download on your device, it will be just the best option.
Best Canon Raw Converter 2021:
Here is the list of top canon raw converter software.
|Products||Rating||Get it Now|
|Lightroom classic||10 [Editors Choice]|
|Capture one Pro||8|
|DxO photo lab||8.5|
|On1 Photo RAW||7.5|
Learn More: Best Hamachi Alternative
1. Lightroom classic
Why do we like Lightroom classic?
- Lightroom classic is excellent in terms of providing printing support
- It offers excellent photo management
- Advanced features available along with high performance
- Mobile application available
Why do we not like Lightroom classic?
- Nothing yet
Read More: How To Fix Fallout 3 on Windows 10
2. Capture one Pro
Why do we like Capture one Pro?
- Capture one Pro comes with a free trial
- Raw conversion options available
- High performance and excellent setting options
Why do we not like Capture one Pro?
- The paid version is not the cheapest.
Read more on Best Visio Alternatives for Mac
3. DxO photo lab
Why do we like DxO photo lab?
- Easy to make selections
- Helps with better lens and geometry correction
- The more significant amount of noise reduction options
Why do we not like DxO photo lab?
- Some of the tools needed to be purchased separately
Download K-Lite Codec
4. On1 Photo RAW
Why do we like this?
- This one has numerous filter stacking option
- Excellent adjustments and advanced tools
- Support several different image formats
Why do we not like this?
- The interface is not the best and easiest to use
5. Affinity photo
Why do we like Affinity photo?
- This software comes with technical image advancements
- Color correction option available
- Helps with digital painting and processing of batch images
Why do we not like Affinity photo?
- It does not have the preset option available.
Read on Best Minecraft Server Hosting
The above list has the best canon raw converter available that you can choose. Find out the factors to choose and the advantages of shooting in RAW in the article above. After proper research, pick the right canon raw converter.