Did you know that the global market for e-learning or online courses is increasing rapidly, even more in the pandemic situation? It is the era where just having a college degree is not sufficient and students are quite aware of it. 30-40% of undergraduates and graduates prefer online courses due to flexibility, time management, and convenience.
With more and more students opting for e-courses, selling courses online is one of the best ways to earn money as well as share knowledge. Here are some of the top topic ideas from different fields for selling online courses. After standard research about the market trends, this is what we have shortlisted for you.
As tech students constantly need to up-skill themselves for better opportunities, selling tech-related quality courses will always be profitable. Also, these courses are not only for tech students. People from other fields also take technical courses to stay competitive in the market. No matter in which field you are, you will still need to learn about technology, as our lives depend on it.
- Web Development
- Basic programming for children
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- How to create a WordPress website
- Software Development for Beginners
- 3D modeling and Printing
- Android App Developer
- And many more.
In the pandemic, we have seen a hype in the number of freelancers looking for online part-time or full-time work. Everyone wants to work independently by sitting in their homes. Having the right skill set can take your career to different heights. Most freelancers train themselves through online courses. So, selling courses online for freelancers can give huge returns.
- Specialization in creative writing
- Graphic Design
- The complete course for Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Web Design
- UI/UX Design
- Video Editing
- Social Media Marketing
- And others.
Nowadays, everyone wants to have multiple sources of income, but they don’t know where to learn basic financial skills. Personal Finance management is not even considered a subject in our schools. So, if you’re good at finances, you can sell your customized online courses. It is also said that if your money can’t work for you, you can never be rich. So, you can teach people how to make money work for them.
You can design online courses where they can learn about saving tricks, taxation, blockchain, cryptocurrency, banking, Affiliate Marketing, and many more. Here are some of the topics:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Everything about Cryptocurrency
- How to manage personal finance
- Side hustles for multiple streams of Income.
- How to save money
- Finance for children
- How to save taxes
- Everything about Stock Market
- Real Estate
- How to invest money
- Mutual Funds
Business and Marketing:
Everyone wants to start their own business at some point in time. Having a good business and marketing strategy can help you get high-paying jobs and also grow your business. You can become a business consultant and guide people through your courses. So, below mentioned are some course ideas in this field.
- A complete guide to Sales Funnel Building
- Project Management
- How to start a consulting firm
- Business Plan Development
- How to start your small business
- How to manage financial, legal, and tax issues in a company
- Complete Digital Marketing Guide
- How to monetize your YouTube
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- A good copy secrets
- How to convert traffic into customers
- Affiliate Marketing
- How to build a brand
- Social Media Marketing secrets
Constant investment in yourself can indeed bring great rewards in the future. Today, people are self-aware and want to grow at a personal level too. So, you can design self-help courses that can help them achieve their goals. Here are some of the course ideas you can follow:
- Master Yoga in 30 days- for beginners
- How to manage stress
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- How to transform your health
- How to achieve work-life balance
- How to be more confident
- Productivity and Time Management skills
- Master Emotional Intelligence
- Increase focus
- Cooking courses- How to become a chef
- Taking care of your pets
- Complete Makeup Course- become a makeup artist
- How to use homemade herbal products
- Interior Designing
- Fashion and styling clothes
If you think you know something that nobody can teach better than you, then this is your call to take action and get into course selling. Whatever field you choose, make quality courses that add value to the lives of the learners.